In our third year of partnering with WeToo! Aberdeen, we are very excited to announce that Elf School 2021 is now open. Elf Students, aged between 3 and 12 years old, are invited to join Mrs Claus and her elves, getting in the festive spirit in the lead up to the holidays.
Elf School admission and opening times.
Elf School Registration is now open, admission is £5.00 (+booking fee) per student and you can book online.
Elf School is open on the following weekends:
- Saturday 04 December and 05 December
- Saturday 11 December and 12 December
- Saturday 18 December and 19 December
Saturday Elf School is open from 10am to 4pm and Sunday is open from 11am to 4pm. Booking is advisable and you can get your admission ticket online.
What’s included in Elf School?
- Welcome into Elf School from our Chief Elf or Mrs Claus where we help you find your Elf Name and brief you on your tasks
- Issue of all your Elf Student materials in your Covid Safe “Elf & Safety Pack” which also includes your Elf Hat uniform and everything you need to complete your tasks
- Your graduation certificate with your name and your elf name showing you as a successful graduate of Elf School 2021 (be sure to let us know if you are completing your advanced training!)
- An opportunity to take a “Graduation Elfie” with your certificate
The Elf School Blended-Learning Model.
Santa recognises that some student elves may be unable to physically attend Elf School this year if they are clinically vulnerable, but that doesn’t mean you cannot graduate!
With our “Covid-Compliant Blended Education Package'', we are able to have your nominated adult collect your coursework directly from Elf School and allow you to complete your coursework in the safety of your own home. This means you can graduate as one of our “distance-learners” and you are still able to submit your graduation Elfie for entry into “The Best Elf Student” competition.
There is no pre-registration required for our blended model elf students, simply pop by Elf School during our teaching hours of Saturday’s 10am to 4pm and Sunday’s 11am to 4pm to pay for your “Elf & Safety” coursework pack.
Visual Guides and PECS available if requested beforehand, please contact [email protected] to request this.
Elf School Terms & Conditions.
- All students are strongly advised to pre-book their attendance to Elf School as spaces cannot be guaranteed otherwise
- Please do not arrive to Elf School earlier than your allotted teaching time to ensure social distancing can be effectively managed
- We will do our very best to run to schedule, but sometimes the student elves can be mischievious! Please remember one of the first mottos of Elf School is to #bekind
- All Elf Students must be with no more than 2 parent/carers who must remain in the Elf School. Maximum of 3 children per adult. Please contact Elf School directly if you have more than 3 Student Elves.
- All persons over the age of 12 must wear face coverings for the duration of your visit, unless exemptions apply.
- Please use the sanitisation gel provided on entering Elf School and within the school as directed by the Teachers or be seen to be applying your own
- It may seem obvious, but please do not attend if anyone within your party is displaying any Covid symptoms. We must keep as many Elves healthy as possible this Christmas
- Refunds will be provided in line with current Eventbrite processes
In-line with current Covid-19 Guidance.
- All Teaching Elves are wearing masks
- All “ Elf & Safety Packs” are packed at least 24 hours before use and quarantined
- Numbers into Elf School are restricted and we ask you to use Check In Scotland
- Sanitising stations are in place both upon entry and within the school
If you require any reasonable adjustments to help your Elf School Experience, please speak to any of the Elf Teachers or contact us beforehand on [email protected]!