The Trinity Centre team have been working hard behind-the-scenes on the reopen-again plan and we wanted to update you on some of the things you can expect to see around the centre from Monday, 26 April and answer some frequently asked questions too.
Our primary focus for the reopen-again plan is to deliver a safe and secure environment for our customers, our retailers and all of you!
If you have any (or all) of the following symptoms, please stay at home:
- Continuous dry Cough
- High Temperature
- Shortness of Breath
- Loss of taste or smell
Please respect other people’s personal space and maintain a 2m distance from people out with your household.
Use our hand sanitising units that are available throughout the centre and use contactless payment where possible.
Our opening hours from Monday 26 April are:
- Monday to Saturday from 8am to 6pm
- Sunday from 10am to 5.30pm
There will be no Thursday late night shopping until further notice.
*some individual stores may operate their own opening hours.
The car park is managed via QPark and will be operating during the following times:
- Monday to Saturday from 07.30am to 6.30pm
- Sunday from 09.30am to 6pm
Entrance to the Trinity Centre from the carpark will be clearly marked by signage.
There is a contactless payment option where you can tap your credit/debit card on entry (no need to press for a ticket) and you then tap your card on exit (no queuing at the pay station). You can also pay on exit, using your credit / debit card and without queuing at the pay station - take a ticket as normal on entry, drive to the exit and tap your card to pay at the barrier.
The public toilets are open during the centre opening times as well as our parent and child room and accessible toilet.
Lifts and stairs
Our lifts are restricted to 1 person only or 1 group from the same household, please take the stairs if you are able to.
There will be a one-way system in operation on the stairwells, please follow the signage and adhere the floor guidelines.
There will be heightened patrols and cleaning of high contactable surfaces; such as door handles, railings and lift controls - as well as regular routine cleaning in the centre.
What to expect in the Trinity Centre
- Portable hand sanitising stations will be located at all entrances and at designated points throughout the centre.
- An internal queuing system will be in place to ensure social distancing can be monitored to allow access and exit from individual stores.
- Each retailer will have an individual queue system in place.
- Social distancing signage and health and wellbeing posters will be displayed throughout the
- Centre, on stairwells, in the lifts and other public areas.
- We want to create as much free movement as possible for you all, whilst maintaining social-distance regulations, so for the moment we will remove all public seating and children's entertainment rides from the Centre.
- The Trinity Centre team will keep an eye on the footfall in the centre and our security team will monitor shop fronts for queues and groups to ensure social distancing measures are being maintained by all. This will be supported by CCTV, regular patrols from security staff and on-site teams.
- Every store will have a designated queuing point near their shop and our team and security will assist in the monitoring of individual store queuing systems and, where necessary, ask customers to move along when queue systems are exceeding the allocated spacing.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in the shops at the moment and some of the retailers may refuse entry if you are not wearing a face mask.
Keep an eye on our social media channels for daily updates or send us a message via Facebook. #TrinityCentre