Concession Manager | Jack & Jones (Debenhams)
THE ROLE: As Concession Manager you will use your passion for service and fashion to inspire and motivate your team. Commercial and creative, you will lead your team to maximise sales and profit within concession, whilst creating an exciting and energetic atmosphere for both customers and staff.
- To ensure the concession sales performance is maximised to its full potential and targets are consistently met or exceeded.
- To live and breathe our Core Values inspiring your team to be true ambassadors of our brand and deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
- To build excellent relationships and work closely with the host store Management to ensure that all opportunities for our brand are maximised in line with host store policies.
- To manage, train and develop the team in an efficient manner.
- To maximise the profitability of your concession through demonstration of cost conscious practices.
- A highly commercial Manager / Supervisor with experience working within a retail environment.
- A proven leader with a strong track record of developing yourself and a team. • Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- A self-starter who works from own initiative.
- Open and Honest.
- Sense of responsibility and commitment to achieving excellence.
- Positive character with a “can do” attitude.
- Passionate about our brands / product.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Passion for denim, fashion & high street trends.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous training and development.
- Generous staff discount and uniform allowance.
- Bonus scheme.
40 hour contract
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email your CV to [email protected] FAO Jamie.