Car Park Operative | Q-Park
Full Job Description
Do you want to work 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off? Come and join us at Q-Park!
At Q-Park, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Parking Host with excellent customer service skills to join our friendly team at our site in the Trinity Centre, Aberdeen on a full time permanent basis.
Q-Park is a European parking organisation that provides customers with a positive experience and excellent levels of customer service through its high quality car parking facilities.
The successful candidate will work an average of 42 hours per week, working 7am to 7pm on a 4 on 4 off pattern. There is a requirement for the candidate to be flexible in line with the demands of the business.
The duties of this role will mainly include patrolling the car park on foot, cleaning the car park including litter picking, jet washing, cobwebbing and general housekeeping, operating car parking equipment when needed, monitoring activity around the site and helping our customers.
Main duties include:
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- Cleaning the car park including undertaking litter picks and cobwebbing as well as using machinery to ensure the surfaces are kept to our high standards
- Walking around the car park carrying out regular patrols to ensure the safety of our customers
- Working hard to ensure the car park on the site are clean and safe in order to reach required health and safety standards
- Completing all paperwork and computer based tasks accurately and on time.
- Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and repairing faulty equipment when needed.
- Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet Company requirements.
Skills & experience required
- Previous experience of working with customers is essential.
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use Computers with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Previous cash handling experience is desirable.
- Previous cleaning experience is beneficial.
- Hourly rate - £10.00
- Bonus scheme
- Car park season ticket giving you free parking on site
- Pension scheme including death in service cover
- 5.6 weeks annual leave entitlement
Please note this role is subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,900.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Right to work in the UK (required)
How to Apply
Please apply online